it’s weird how it’s socially acceptable to put someone else’s genitals in your mouth but eating a dorito off the floor after a few seconds is gross what a fuckin double standard
your phone is captain America
1. answer the questions
2. create 11 new questions
3. tag people to answer said questions
1. What book (if any) has had the biggest impact on your life?
IDK. The Harry Potter series, The Saga of Darren Shan and Martyn Pig had the biggest were my favorites as a child. HP has impacted on society so I guess those. As an adult, I would also rate Skinny Bitch as making a big impact on me.
2. If you could travel through time and meet any inspirational and amazing woman, who would it be?
I’d go back to the 60’s and meet my Mum. I wouldn’t call her ‘inspirational and amazing’ but I just want to see her looking cool in her striped top, miniskirt and knee high white boots that she has mentioned
3. Have you ever broken the law and if so, what was it that you did?
I’ve stolen a few things from shops, mainly earrings, and a few things from work, nothing exciting
4. Do you collect anything and if so, what?
No. But i collected miniature teapots as a child
5. If you had/have all the skills, ability and necessary training, what job would you most love to have?
A comedian, a really damn good one that did some acting too
6. If you could live anywhere (fictional or factual) where would it be and why?
I would like to live in Bristol, York, Scotland and maybe Devon again sometime in my life. I do really want to spend a period of my life living in a yurt somewhere :D
7. If you could be remembered for just one thing, what would you want it to be?
That I was intelligent, as I seem to have spent most of my life trying to convince people of this. Failing this, anything other than the way I was born!
8. If you had a choice, would you prefer to live alone or with other people (room-mates/partner/family etc.)?
OTHER PEOPLE!!!! I couldn’t live on my own. I can’t function on my own. I would probably end up killing myself, no joke.
9. Have you ever been involved in a protest of any kind and if so, what for?
I have not, but I would like to. I had the opportunity to be involved in the anti badger cull stuff. But the idea of walking through some woods, in the evening, with people I don’t know, where there would be the potential for confrontation and I might have to wear a badger suit rather outweighed my belief in the cause. I would happily get involved with large-scale stuff, partially causes such as the NHS, environment, aid, workers, awareness raising things, animal stuff, etc
10. Do you believe in any mythical creatures? (aka dragons, mermaids etc.)
No, I believe in science
11. What do you most want to achieve in 2015?
God knows!! Um… to clean my flat, have some form of social life, drink less, lose weight, enjoy my job, try to be le annoying. Be happy?
My Questions to you:
1. Why are you awake right now?
2. If you were Prime Minister for the day, what would you do?
3. What is the most important issue facing the world today, in your mind?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
5. Do you spend at least 5 minutes a day admiring nature and the world around us, if not, why not?
6. What do you do for a living?
7. What would be your dream job?
8. What pets do you have?
9. What is your diet like?
10. What is your favourite food?
11. If you could instantly change something about yourself, what would you change?
I’m not going to tag anyone as I don’t think anyone actually reads me stuff. But if you do, thank you! and do the questions!
the wwf’s living planet report 2014, which discovered that we’ve lost half of all the world’s wildlife in the past fourty years, showed more specifically that the population of common dormice dropped by 43 percent between 1993 and 2010.
not only are dormice vulnerable to habitat loss, but they’re hesitant to cross open fields, and the grubbing out of hedgerows in recent decades has removed the wildlife corridors between woods that has allowed the dormice to move more freely to new habitat.
dormice have very specialized diets of berries and nuts, and with less habitat they are unable to seek out enough food to fatten up before their six month hibernation (which was featured in these two posts).
we’ve lost half of all the world’s wildlife in the past fourty years
7 illustrations recapping (sort of) season one of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013-2014) by ratscape
Somewhere in the world, a physics professor writes the perfect exam question.
New York Comic Con attendee cosplays as every Johnny Depp character at once.
Page 1 of 447